dedicated to sharing alternative news and views from around the world
Uploaded by virtuouswoman4jesus on Aug 6, 2011
A great and treacherous apostasy has taken place in the churches of America to which most Christians are totally oblivious, but which almost every church in America has fallen prey to. Though the New Testament Church has been called out to be the faithful bride of her one and only husband, the Lord Jesus Christ, she has betrayed her espoused head. The Apostle Paul said to the church at Corinth, "For I am jealous over you with a godly jealousy; for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ" (2 Cor. 11:2-3). But sadly, just as Old Testament Israel was unfaithful to her husband and went "whoring" after other gods, so has the Church in America corrupted herself, and as the Apostle feared, has indeed been beguiled by the Serpent as was Eve. Like the church at Ephesus she has left her first love, and has joined herself in an adulterous affair with another head, the civil government, otherwise known as the state, and has thereby been neutralized from being the "salt" of our society (Matt. 5:13).
This betrayal has taken place by: (1) re-organizing the churches into fictitious corporations which by law are created by and therefore controlled by the state, and by: (2) entering into a traitorous contract with the government to limit their message and influence in society in exchange for tax exemption. Though the Bible clearly teaches that Christ is to be "head over all things to the church" (Eph. 1:22), the churches have taken the idolatrous position that the Lord Jesus must share is lordship over his Church with the state; and they are furthermore, except for a few brave souls, refusing to see how great and abominable this sin is, and are refusing to repent and correct their error. In this exposé the following facts will be conclusively shown:
1. Incorporated "churches" are not and cannot be true New Testament churches, in that:
• Corporations are created by the state, not by the Lord Jesus;
• Their head and master by law is the state, not the Lord Jesus;
• The Bible cannot be the sole authority for faith and practice in their organization, since their supreme written authority by law is their corporate charter and statute law, not the Bible;
• Their pastors do not have Biblical authority (per Heb. 13:7, 17; etc.) over their flocks but are mere hirelings (John 10:12) under authority of the corporate trustees, and:
2. Tax Exemption for "not-for-profit" organizations (for corporations, trusts and unincorporated associations) under Internal Revenue Code sec. 501(c)3 is a trap used by the government to control the churches and silence the preachers of America from influencing our government and society, and from crying out against wicked government policies, politics and politicians. For the churches to enter into such a treacherous contract with the state constitutes a grievous, abominable SIN. In fact, for all practical purposes it is a sin very similar to taking the "mark of the beast" (Rev. 13) upon the Church, in betraying the Lordship of Christ by bowing to the supremacy of the state.
PDF | Download is attached below>>>