Are you getting too many emails from the site? Would you like to know how to change those settings?

If so, we can show you how to turn them off or adjust the settings to moderate the amount of email notifications you receive.

In the top right corner of the page you will see below your NAME - Inbox, Alerts, Friends - Invite and Settings. Click "Settings" and you will have opened up the My Settings PROFILE page where you can change your avatar photo, name, description etc.

Clicking PRIVACY will allow you to determine what access you want others to have to your information, posts, comments, etc.

Selecting EMAIL will allow you to control which email notifications you wish to receive when others post on site, make comments, add videos etc.  If you'd like to welcome new members that join please be sure to select "Email me when Anyone joins The Periled Sea under CONTENT & MEMBERS.  It's nice to feel welcome and to meet people willing to help us get used to a new place or a new way of adding and/or finding information etc.

Always remember to click save at the bottom of the page and please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with other areas of the site.  We're just a click away and available by the "Send a Message" option on The Periled Sea My Page or by leaving a comment in this discussion group.

We hope this helps but for a more detailed explanation of Email Settings below are pages from the Ning Help Pages:

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing that information Jen...says the person that shares everything she posts lol  ;)

lol, no problem.. I send it out periodically.

RSS

ABOUT

TPS was created in 2011, in time for our first 9/11 Truth Marathon.  Many thanks to Jim and SkyBlueEyes for helping with the background design and layout and Sky, BP, IC Freedom and others for all the hours spent in the Conference room for our Popcorn & Movie Topic Nights.

You'll find the information and documentary studies in our  Popcorn & Movie Topic Night Archives

Need Site HELP? Click the Button!

Now sharing convenient ways to shop from several countries. Click the graphic below:

If you are on a Site page and see GREEN words it's probably a link ;-)  If you'd like additional help posting on site click the HELP button below.

Link too long?  Tiny it here 

Blog Posts

A Visitor from the Past

Posted by Sojourner on December 9, 2017 at 10:31am 0 Comments

TEETERING ON THE EDGE

Posted by Sojourner on June 10, 2017 at 12:02pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by ThePeriledSea.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service