Posted by: Dr. Veronique Desaulniers

(NaturalHealth365) An estimated 65 million American homes already have one. They have been touted as being part of the “green energy revolution,” a way to reduce energy consumption nationwide and of benefit to the consumer overall.  But, countless accounts of sickness and even death are telling an entirely different story – when it comes to so-called ‘smart meters.’

In reality, smart meters are not smart, they’re actually emitting toxic radiation and are quite dangerous – on so many levels.  Repeated exposure can lead to migraines and neurological conditions as well as brain, breast and other kinds of cancer.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/toxic-radiation-brain-cancer-1994.html

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

Wireless Radiation WiFi Radiation - It's Possible to Live Without It!

Published on Oct 7, 2016

The purpose of this video, showing you where I live here in Hawaii, is simply to present it is possible to live (relatively speaking) with low or no exposure to wireless radiation. I am quite aware most of you watching this video are living in cities surrounded by unhealthy levels of wireless radiation. This video is not about presenting an impossible dream. It is not about me bragging about where I live. The purpose of this video is to show you an actual environment when there is little or no microwave (wireless) radiation exposure. Hopefully this video will inspire you to take the necessary steps to reduce the wireless exposure levels in your home and/or office and possibly even to consider moving out of cities into less populated areas. Larger cities are becoming nothing more than a populated microwave oven. Creative potentials for those who want to live a more natural and healthier life do exist and that is what I am attempting to present here.

RSS

ABOUT

TPS was created in 2011, in time for our first 9/11 Truth Marathon.  Many thanks to Jim and SkyBlueEyes for helping with the background design and layout and Sky, BP, IC Freedom and others for all the hours spent in the Conference room for our Popcorn & Movie Topic Nights.

You'll find the information and documentary studies in our  Popcorn & Movie Topic Night Archives

Need Site HELP? Click the Button!

Now sharing convenient ways to shop from several countries. Click the graphic below:

If you are on a Site page and see GREEN words it's probably a link ;-)  If you'd like additional help posting on site click the HELP button below.

Link too long?  Tiny it here 

Blog Posts

TEETERING ON THE EDGE

Posted by Sojourner on June 10, 2017 at 12:02pm 0 Comments

New and Not So New, News 2/14/2017

Posted by Sojourner on February 13, 2017 at 9:00pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by ThePeriledSea.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service