Byron W's Discussions (300)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"MAYBE the problem."

Byron W replied Dec 8, 2017 to Heavy marijuana users showing up at the ER 'scromiting'

5 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Sojourner

"This is a little hard to believe but makes sense that the government could be tamper…"

Byron W replied Dec 7, 2017 to Heavy marijuana users showing up at the ER 'scromiting'

5 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Sojourner

"Your so right Joy I almost forgot about the bra trap."

Byron W replied Oct 24, 2016 to Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Is the Average Person Truly Aware?

3 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Byron W

"Be sure to get a mammogram to increase your chances of breast cancer. Take chemo to…"

Byron W replied Oct 24, 2016 to Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Is the Average Person Truly Aware?

3 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Byron W

"So now they give us vaccines that give you the disease it was suppose to protect you…"

Byron W replied Oct 23, 2016 to Newly discovered Mayaro virus in Haiti could be the next Zika

14 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Sojourner

"They have probably gotten so many requests for mayaro they had to be careful what in…"

Byron W replied Oct 23, 2016 to Newly discovered Mayaro virus in Haiti could be the next Zika

14 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Sojourner

"How crazy what will be the next step Mayaro and Zika spraying every town in the worl…"

14 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Sojourner

"interesting that it is unavailable"

14 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Sojourner

"I too noticed that critical point, now we wait to see who the patent holder is."

14 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Sojourner

"OMG joint pain for a year that would be terrible. I missed the chat last night. I ho…"

14 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Sojourner

RSS

ABOUT

TPS was created in 2011, in time for our first 9/11 Truth Marathon.  Many thanks to Jim and SkyBlueEyes for helping with the background design and layout and Sky, BP, IC Freedom and others for all the hours spent in the Conference room for our Popcorn & Movie Topic Nights.

You'll find the information and documentary studies in our  Popcorn & Movie Topic Night Archives

Need Site HELP? Click the Button!

Now sharing convenient ways to shop from several countries. Click the graphic below:

If you are on a Site page and see GREEN words it's probably a link ;-)  If you'd like additional help posting on site click the HELP button below.

Link too long?  Tiny it here 

Blog Posts

A Visitor from the Past

Posted by Sojourner on December 9, 2017 at 10:31am 0 Comments

TEETERING ON THE EDGE

Posted by Sojourner on June 10, 2017 at 12:02pm 0 Comments

© 2018   Created by ThePeriledSea.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service