NING periodically takes The Periled Sea and a few other sites offline.

In those times please bear with us and check for tweets at 

www.Twitter.com/ThePeriledSea

Jen's Discussions (2,492)

Discussions Replied To (669) Replies Latest Activity

"Doctor dragged off flight was convicted of trading drugs for sex http://nyp.st/2p3rC…"

Jen replied Apr 13 to Fly the Fascist Skies: Man Being Ripped off Plane Shows How Far Society Has Fallen

2 Apr 13
Reply by Jen

"Nothing surprises me with that group Byron.  there were reports that all the Mayan w…"

Jen replied Apr 6 to EXPOSED! Here are 7 of the Most RESTRICTED Places on EARTH

2 Apr 6
Reply by Jen

"Like I said I've no idea what Ning is doing.  I don't see any new controls etc but w…"

Jen replied Mar 27 to HILLARY in TROUBLE: Vince Foster Autopsy Exhumed Body, Cause of Death CHANGED to Homicide!

9 Mar 27
Reply by Jen

"just FYI MLordandGod is full of fake BS. Please don't post anything else from her un…"

Jen replied Mar 27 to HILLARY in TROUBLE: Vince Foster Autopsy Exhumed Body, Cause of Death CHANGED to Homicide!

9 Mar 27
Reply by Jen

"Also Cheryl checked their info and tried their phone number  all BS. http://earthcha…"

9 Mar 27
Reply by Jen

"Sorry.. this is just more "twisted news" (their words) with this disclaimer: DISCLAI…"

9 Mar 27
Reply by Jen

"members should always have the option to delete what they add.. I've no idea what's…"

9 Mar 27
Reply by Jen

""Social media users have spread false reports that Vince Foster’s body has been exhu…"

9 Mar 27
Reply by Jen

"THIS IS A FAKE NEWS NEWSPAPER. A Great Company Name123 Main St,Warwick, RI 02889718.…"

9 Mar 27
Reply by Jen

"Senate Bill S4561 2017-2018 Legislative Session Relates to creating the right to b…"

Jen replied Mar 19 to Heads Up! Assemblyman Unveils Bill to Suppress Non-Government-Approved FREE SPEECH

1 Mar 19
Reply by Jen

RSS

ABOUT

TPS was created in 2011, in time for our first 9/11 Truth Marathon.  Many thanks to Jim and SkyBlueEyes for helping with the background design and layout and Sky, BP, IC Freedom and others for all the hours spent in the Conference room for our Popcorn & Movie Topic Nights.

You'll find the information and documentary studies in our  Popcorn & Movie Topic Night Archives

Need Site HELP? Click the Button!

If you are on a Site page and see GREEN words it's probably a link ;-)  If you'd like additional help posting on site click the HELP button below.

Link too long?  Tiny it here 

Now sharing convenient ways to shop from several countries. Click the graphic below:

Blog Posts

New and Not So New, News 2/14/2017

Posted by Jen on February 13, 2017 at 9:00pm 0 Comments

New and Not So New News 2/09/2017

Posted by Jen on February 9, 2017 at 10:49am 0 Comments

NING issues are preventing our Tweet boxes from opening on Home Page. Please view any secondary page to see a full list of tweets from TPS, Donald Trump, Potus and Organic Veil. Thank you.

© 2017   Created by ThePeriledSea.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service